Statement of Aims
Overdale Junior School works with children to:
- develop enquiring minds;
- teach them to reach high standards in all areas of the curriculum, according to their ability;
- be highly motivated learners;
- develop high self-esteem and self-respect;
- encourage them to extend and challenge their own self-belief;
- develop imaginative, creative and logical thinking;
- enable them to live in harmony in a diverse world;
- develop a healthy mind and body; and
- value the environment.
Please refer to the document below to see fuller details.
We encourage the children to work to the list of 'Overdale Values' also detailed below.