We are currently reviewing our policies and privacy notices with our legal advisers in order to confirm full compliance with all relevant regulations. The updated versions will be published shortly.
For details of the school's Admission Policy please see Applying for A Place.
Additional curriculum information is available.
Data will be processed to be in line with the requirements and protections set out in the UK General Data Protection Regulation 2018
Policies specific to OAK Multi Academy Trust can be found by following the link below:
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy (Pupils)
- CCTV Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints and Concerns Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality and Diversity including Curriculum
- E-Safety Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Low-Level Concerns Policy
- Managing Allegations Policy
- Parental Use of Social Networking and Internet Policy
- Records Management and Retention Policy
- Relationships, Sex and Health Education Policy
Within Oak MAT, our Relationships, Sex and Health Education (RSHE) programme is an integral part of our whole school PSHE. High quality relationships and sex education helps create safe school communities in which pupils can grow, learn and develop positive, healthy behaviour for life.
- Trustee Induction Policy
- Volunteer Policy
- Wellbeing and Emotional Stress Management Policy
- Whistle-blowing Policy